Tuesday, August 28, 2007

don't fight the feeling, give yourself a chance




regardless of the wealth of disparaging opinion shared over the past 3 decades, disco lives. i guess i am still fond of it because it reminds me of my early childhood. my most vivid memory of the disco era was going to the skating rink to meet christine park. i was probably in 2nd or 3rd grade. couple's skate was never so sweet.


i recently created a cd of some of my favorite disco tunes. download and enjoy:

1. Stayin' Alive - The Bee Gees
2. Keep it Coming Love - K.C. & The Sunshine Band
3. (Shake, Shake, Shake) Shake Your Booty -K.C. & The Sunshine Band
4. I Just Want To Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
5. Rock The Boat - Hues Corporation
6. You Should Be Dancing - The Bee Gees
7. Love Rollercoaster - Ohio Players
8. Play That Funky Music - Wild Cherry
9. The Hustle - Van McCoy
10. Jive Talkin' - The Bee Gees
11. Love's Theme - The Love Unlimited Orchestra
12. I Feel Love - Donna Summer
13. Please Don't Go - K.C. & The Sunshine Band
14. Fly, Robin, Fly - Silver Convention
15. Dancing Queen - ABBA
16. If I Can't Have You - Yvonne Elliman
17. Got To Give It Up (Part One) - Marvin Gaye
18. Saturday Night Fever - Bee Gees
19. Take A Chance On Me - ABBA
20. Last Dance - Donna Summer


john travolta, i owe you one.