Monday, November 13, 2006

i've had this stupid thing in my possession for a while...i might as well fill it out...whatever.

Four things you might not have known about me --

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:

1. golf course maintenance crew member
2. short order cook on venus...ok so it was woodcreek
3. shoe salesman
4. hairdresser


B) Four movies I would watch over & over:
1. l.a. confidential
2. on the town
3. singing in the rain
4. a river runs through it


C) Four places I have lived:
1. dallas, tx
2. wimberley, tx
3. phoenix, az
4. aztec, nm


D) Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. sportscenter
2. curb your enthusiasm?
3. the daily show?
4. the colbert report?


E) Four places I have been on vacation:
1. epcot
2. magic kingdom
3. disney's mgm studios
4. animal kingdom


F) Four Web sites I visit almost daily:
1. bigbendchat.com
2. disboards.com
3. statesman.com
4. urbandictionary.com



G) Four of my favorite foods
1. greasy cheeseburger
2. chorizo, egg, and cheese taco
3. chicken enchiladas with tomatillo sauce
4. a REAL cobb salad



H) Four places I would like to be right now:
1. walt disney world resort
2. the blue hole
3. in the new mexico wilderness
4. in bed with jackson and charlotte watching a movie